Burnt Umber Mini Grid Broadcloth Checks
Striking, classic, elegant- This shirt was pretty much sold out in the first fortnight of launch. Grab any remaining piece of stock now!
• Top 1% luxury cotton at 120 thread counts, 2-Ply, Silk like feel & lustre,
• Regular Fit and Regular Arm Length (see chart)
• Straight Point Collar – Perfect for a Tie & Suit as well
• Superior Collar Fusing for a firm collar that never droops;
• Split-yoke shoulder construction for maximum arm movement comfort and beauty
• Flat seam with imported superfine threads (over 19 stitches to an inch)
Machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang dry in shade. Remove collar stays before wash. Avoid excessive heat and use steam or spray water for easy ironing.
Frequent Questions on this Product:
- I do not see my size on selection. Will you get more stocks? - Unfortunately no. We do not repeat the styles to ensure our customers have fresh variety to choose from. Besides, with these fabrics chosen and imported from amongst hundreds of styles, it is practically very hard to repeat the same style again. Having said this, we do study customer preferences very closely and try to bring in styles which are very similar yet not the same in the ensuing collections. This is pretty much true for every style except the classic solid colours like white, powder blue, cheese cream etc. Here too we build variety by playing with different weaves to offer choice.
- Will these fabrics shrink or colours fade with wash? - No. these fabrics are pre-shrunk. These colours are yarn dyed and woven in the finest global mills with best control on processes. These are not coated fabrics and therefore the shine and lustre you see is because of the superior quality top 1% cotton fibre. The natural glow and uniformity of the fibre is here to stay all its life. You will enjoy this shirt as much the first day as you will till the very last day you choose to wear this shirt.