Ceil Blue Dobby University Stripes
The speciality of this fabric is its very unique feel. It is extremely light due to the nature of fine yarns used but the type of weave gives it a crape like finish (mild ridged) to ensure that the shirt does not fall too easily on the body shape. A very popular and hot selling choice for several seasons.
• Top 1% luxury cotton at 120 thread counts, 2-Ply,
• Regular Fit and Regular Arm Length (see chart)
• Straight Point Collar – Perfect for a Tie & Suit as well
• Superior Collar Fusing for a firm collar that never droops;
• Split-yoke shoulder construction for maximum arm movement comfort and beauty
• Flat seam with imported superfine threads (over 19 stitches to an inch)
NOTE: This product has a special weave which gives a matt-like finish. Appeals to those who prefer fine fabrics but not glossy and light feel
Machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang dry in shade. Remove collar stays before wash. Avoid excessive heat and use steam or spray water for easy ironing.
Frequently Asked Question on this Product:
- Do you make a similar design in other colours? - Yes, such finish can be achieved in other colours and patterns as well. However, our pattern of merchandising at Signatario tries to avoid bringing in to too much similarity in colour ways/ pattern ways within the same season at least. We thrive in giving you wide choices to build a wardrobe that makes you stand out uniquely as much as possible. We encourage your trying shirts in patterns and shades even out of your comfort zone. You will be surprised that you can carry with ease and confidence more colours and style than you thought.