Ceil Blue Glen Plaid
This Glen Plaid is ideal for wearing on both formal and informal occasion. Ceil Blue is the most conducive and sought after colour in formal wear. Larger sizes in this style are a runaway hit.
• Top 1% luxury cotton at 120 thread counts, 2-Ply, Silk like feel & lustre,
• Regular Fit and Regular Arm Length (see chart)
• Straight Point Collar – Perfect for a Tie & Suit as well
• Superior Collar Fusing for a firm collar that never droops;
• Split-yoke shoulder construction for maximum arm movement comfort and beauty
• Flat seam with imported superfine threads (over 19 stitches to an inch)
Machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang dry in shade. Remove collar stays before wash. Avoid excessive heat and use steam or spray water for easy ironing.
Frequent Questions on this Product:
- Why is Blue the most preferred colour for formal wear? - Blue colour is most soothing to the eyes and hence chosen often. However, dressing and trying to catch the attention and sending subtle indications about your preferences are best demonstrated when your range of choices is across shades. The right combination also matters and breaking the monotony of your daily dress combination is as important and reflects your personality traits.
- What is so unique about this shirt as compared to similar ones from other brands? - We believe, the product has its value based on its ingredients and the brand merely is a stamp of consistency that helps you build your belief and trust for continued patronage. This is exactly where we differ and stand out from the crowd of brands, we do not sell the price and work backwards from a price. We invest and engineer a product that can stand out and knock off the frills etc and go direct to consumer preserving value. Plain speak. for the same $ spent, you will easily get 3-4 X the quality you can get elsewhere. A simple guarantee and thumb rule we work on. Read more here https://signatario.co.in/why-signatario-shirts and https://signatario.co.in/know-your-shirts