Why Signatario Shirts?
- Only the top 1% of world’ cotton produce interests us at Signatario. With a minimum of 120 thread counts, 2 ply fabrics only from the best mills around the world, the shirts are well beyond the commercial ranges which typically use 60s/70s thread count coarse and short staple cotton.
- The result is in the unmatched silk like feel and natural lustre that stays through the life of the fabric, wash after wash.
- A firm and proud collar than never droops with the very best choice in interlinings and process control to achieve perfection in every piece.
- A carefully constructed Split Yoke Shoulder for free and effortless arm movements adding to comfort.
- Flat seams that literally blends into the fabrics. Over 19 stitches per inch with superfine 150/180 ticket threads
- Distinct and wide choices that are not repeated making the shirts outstanding
- Try a Signatario shirt and experience the difference. Value and fine quality have never come closer for fine shirts. We invest in building a great product and would always prefer direct to our customer to deliver greater value.