Lavender Dobby Checks
Mild lavender colour with intricate dobby weave checks which stands out and attracts attention. Defines the subtle tastes the wearer has for his choices. Very hard to perfect weaves, only the finest mills and yarns allow such quality. Has a natural shine/ sheen which is a function of the best Giza fibres it uses.
• Top 1% luxury cotton at 140 thread counts, 2-Ply, Silk like feel & lustre,
• Regular Fit and Regular Arm Length (see chart)
• Straight Point Collar – Perfect for a Tie & Suit as well
• Superior Collar Fusing for a firm collar that never droops;
• Split-yoke shoulder construction for maximum arm movement comfort and beauty
• Flat seam with imported superfine threads (over 19 stitches to an inch)
Machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang dry in shade. Remove collar stays before wash. Avoid excessive heat and use steam or spray water for easy ironing.
Frequent Question about this Product:
- Is this product acceptable for formal wear? - Yes, When played with appropriate combination of trouser/ jeans/khakis this shirt passes off very well for formal as well as in casual informal meetings and evening wear.
- What is the combination trouser colour? - Black Trousers do very high justice to the shirt. Plays well when worn under a suit as well
- What skin tone does this colour suit the most? - General rule is to avoid monotonous colour for skin and shirt to the extent possible. Read this detailed piece of blog to help build a better wardrobe and try combinations confidently to stand out http://signatario.co.in/blog/dress-shirts-colour-pattern-matching-tips/