Light Lavender Dobby Checks
Mild, subtle, stylish choice to don with suit/jacket or with dark navy/ black trousers.
• Top 1% luxury cotton at 120 thread counts, 2-Ply, Silk like feel & lustre,
• Regular Fit and Regular Arm Length (see chart)
• Straight Point Collar – Perfect for a Tie & Suit as well
• Superior Collar Fusing for a firm collar that never droops;
• Split-yoke shoulder construction for maximum arm movement comfort and beauty
• Flat seam with imported superfine threads (over 19 stitches to an inch)
Machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang dry in shade. Remove collar stays before wash. Avoid excessive heat and use steam or spray water for easy ironing.
Frequent Questions on this Product:
- How do I learn to build a collection of good shirts? How to combine with right trousers etc? - It requires some interest and little bit of effort to make your wardrobe speak for your self. Your attire especially your shirts is your silent spokesperson and kind of gets you an entry visa when all other things are the same between all men. Avoid being predictable, monotonous in your mind and slowly venture beyond your comfort zone of colours, patterns. Most times you avoid colours and patterns because you are not sure how it will look and you are too conscious of what others may think. Combine well, try and experiment and play it confidently. You will find this blog of ours interesting and encouraging you to make the first steps. Good luck with experimenting. It is not all that difficult as many men can do it and so can you. www.signatario.co.in/blog/dress-shirts-colour-pattern-matching-tips/