Sky Blue Twill Red Pin Stripes
Subtle & stylish the pin stripes accentuates the beauty of the shirt giving a contrast. Allows easy and multiple combinations to be built with tie and suits/jackets.A rare style in a beautifully woven twill fabric, this shirt sets you apart.
• Top 1% luxury cotton at 120 thread counts, 2-Ply, Silk like feel & lustre,
• Regular Fit and Regular Arm Length (see chart)
• Straight Point Collar – Perfect for a Tie & Suit as well
• Superior Collar Fusing for a firm collar that never droops;
• Split-yoke shoulder construction for maximum arm movement comfort and beauty
• Flat seam with imported superfine threads (over 19 stitches to an inch)
Machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang dry in shade. Remove collar stays before wash. Avoid excessive heat and use steam or spray water for easy ironing.
Frequent Questions on this Product:
- Is Red Stripes an acceptable colour in formal wear shirts? - Very much YES. It is a myth that formal wear allows only a certain set of colours and the rest are meant for casual wear only. As long as the colours are not overdone to the point of distraction and you are confident of carrying the combination, the brightest of yellow, green, umber are pretty much visible globally across offices. Match them with the right tie, contrast with a jacket and play with ease every colour. Loud prints may be too distractive but solids, stripes, checks in practically every colour works well. Read this piece to learn how to combine colours and build a lively wardrobe www.signatario.co.in/blog/dress-shirts-colour-pattern-matching-tips/